Creating a free offer on BestCityCard.com is a proven and easy way to attract customers and build your business. It’s fast and easy to do, and one of the most cost-effective ways imaginable to build your business when combined with great service on your part and then a 5-star review on your listing from a delighted customer.
For every 5-star review created, your build a pipeline of potential new customers for years to come.
And all of the control lies in you hands. The more attractive the discount or the more appealing the combinations of services you include, the greater the interest and the higher the likelihood of a cardholder sampling your business.
Gift card holders are potential customers and viral marketers who have “free” money to spend and are likely to share their experiences with the person who gave them the card at minimum and friends and family for weeks and months to come thereafter.
These customers are coming on the recommendation of a friend with a gift in their hands. Your excellent products and service will turn this sampler into a loyal customer, and also a willing marketer to bring friends and family in future.
Best of City Card holders are apt to be good customers looking for a reason to share a positive experience with the friend or loved-one who gave them the gift, so making an offer to attract one of these receptive users is a wonderful way to build your business.
And keep in mind that the offers you post are localized – which means that the site visitors who come from your neighborhood will see your offers first!
You’ll find the new “localized” offers on the Best of City Card homepage, as well as a variety of other pages throughout the site.
So, to make an offer that A) is ready to be published and B) will bring you the customers you want, it’s critical to follow a few simple “Dos” and “Dont’s”.
- Offer a meaningful discount: Package items, include products, make it fun, but above all, make it meaningful so that your offer stands out
- Include a beautiful and attractive image: Use pictures of your location or of customers in it. Make sure the picture is at least 800 pixels wide and 600 pixels high to assure it looks fantastic everywhere we display it
- Provide a clear description: Call out the benefits. Identify the features. Explain why it’s special
- Include any restrictions or limitations: If your offer is not available on certain days or during certain times, be sure to make mention of it
- Update your listing: Be sure that your listing is also up-to-date with current information, lots of great pictures, all of your location and an attractive description of your business.
- Give Best of City Card guests outstanding service & ask for a review: Nothing works as well as word-of-mouth marketing. Give your Best of City Card guests outstanding service; then ask them to review you on your Best of City Card listing. Best of City Card users often search by rating, so having lots of positive comments and ratings is a sure-fire way of winning new business
- Use graphics or have text over your image: Best of City Card moderators will reject images with text on them or graphics with print. These images get cut off and are unreadable in different screen sizes, so don’t do it!
- Include links, phone numbers or email addresses: All of this information is already on your page. We want to help you make effective offers, so having users interact with the links that are on the page is the best way to get performance data for your offer via the “Reports” link
- Use pictures that don’t belong to you: Be sure to use pictures that you have the right to use. A high-quality photo of your location or customers who give you permission to use their image is always good
- Leave the same offer up forever: Good offers can run for 30 to 60 days, but longer than that is inadvisable. A sense of urgency is important to consumers, so update your offers every couple months
- Overdo it With Fonts & Colors: Keep the text readable and clear. Use colors or other font treatments sparingly
After you’ve submitted your offer, it’ll be approved within 48 hours (usually a lot faster).
Be sure to review your offers’ performance on the Reports tab. Find out which got viewed the most and then match them up with how much interest your business received.
We’ve made creating offers easier than ever, so by all means, go in and make us an offer, but save yourself time and earn yourself a lifelong customer by following our simple rules.